Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Melbourne Life Instyle




It is time for Life Instyle again. It has really crept up quickly this time. I have just finished 2 weeks teaching a group of sweet Chinese students who were in Australia for just over 2 weeks. Lessons in the morning and then excursions in the afternoon. We had loads of fun and it felt so good for me to be teaching again. The superman roller coaster at Movie World was one of the the highlights for the students (and me :)!

Life Instyle starts on Thursday and runs until Sunday. I am looking forward to seeing my stockists and catching up with some friends and family.

Hot Toffee is stand number 3025 in Pavilion D.
Life Instyle is a trade only event.

On my return, after I have had time to catch my breath I will have some exciting news to share. xo