Thursday, May 17, 2012

Moonscape Wedding...

Nicole Moon from Moonscape Garden Designs recently purchased some of our bird garlands. I was delighted to open an email from her yesterday evening with these images of how she used the garlands in her Wedding.
above as details on her wedding shoes -  and look at all that pretty confetti!
I adore this photograph x





wrapped around Nicole's beautiful bouquet


detail of bouquet - pretty!

 
The photos were taken by Nicole's friend Brett Squires.
The top photo was taken with a Lomo camera hence the saturated colours. I love it!

Nicole is in the process of having her website built for her Garden Design business so once it's live I will share the link here on my blog.

Do you have any photos of our garlands in use? If so I would love to share them here xo
Simply email me here with the details.