Friday, February 25, 2011

awake

I always feel more awake while travelling interstate for Life Instyle. The trip to the venue and the sites along the way some how make me feel like a country girl with eyes wide opened in the big smoke!


I love that Sydney still has old boats and ferries. It adds so much character to the city.

This is a photo of Hyde Park and St Mary's Cathedral taken from the bus. One morning I noticed a lot of people walking through the park on their way to work and amidst that was a scene of serenity - a lady in her own world practising Tai Chi.

I really enjoy meeting both existing and new hot toffee stockists too. It's lovely to be able to chat face to face with someone you've been dealing with mostly by email.
(The above photo was taken by my neighbour who I will share more about shortly)



What I love most about when I'm in Sydney is the chance to share meals, wine and stories with my sweet sister x

This time I even squeezed in a movie (and popcorn) one evening at this gorgeous old movie theatre.

So now I'm back in my little home studio working away on orders which is fun and rewarding in a completely different way to being out and about in the world.

PS. If you are in Brisbane and looking for something exciting to do this evening then why not head to the BrisStyle twilight market in King George Square. 5-9pm