Friday, December 10, 2010

this time last year...




..Pochi and I were out in the yard working on Ryo's Christmas present. We were painting and putting P's footprints on a pair of shorts. The reason? A few years ago we had a 'homemade' Christmas and my chef brother hand painted food on clothing for each member of the family. Ryo loved his shorts with radishes painted down the side so much that he had almost worn them out so Pochi and I set about to create a new pair for him. He wears them all the time! I had fun and printed the below photo onto some lovely stock and made it into a swing tag.



I was actually looking through my files from last year for a Christmassy photo because I wanted to share some of the Christmas markets that are happening around the place but was distracted by these photos of pochi x

Tonight:
Forest Hill Christmas Festivities - Victoria Street Forest Hill (mimmis will be open)
'Boutique Markets Twilight Market' - Portside Wharf, Hamilton

Saturday:
'A Handmade Holiday' - 24 Vanda Street, Woolloongabba

Sunday:
'Boutique Markets' - Portside Wharf Hamilton, Brisbane