Thursday, July 1, 2010

out of the studio...

love this!

looking in..



fresh flowers


Since finishing teaching I have been very strict with my hot toffee working times and so far it's going well. Set times for checking emails, cutting glass, packaging, morning tea, lunch etc mean I'm working more efficiently than before. It's very easy when working from home to procrastinate.very. very. easy and I'm determined not to fall into this trap. So, Wednesdays are my day to get out of the studio (and home) to visit stockists, suppliers and the odd coffee shop :). Yesterday saw me dropping some stock into Province Modern Country in Ipswich and having a lovely chat with store owner Naomi. It's always a pleasure to visit this store. Fresh flowers greet you near the entrance as treasures from near and far lay within.
You can visit Province Modern Country at 197 Brisbane St, Ipswich.