Thursday, August 6, 2009

short term goals...


A couple of weeks ago I attended a business catch up with some of the brisStyle members. It was really valuable hearing about other people's journeys and talking about some of the issues which come up when you run your own business. The morning was run by Sally Flynn of Flight Industries. At the end of the session we were encouraged to think of 3 short term goals and share them. In 6 months we will check in and make sure we've reached these goals. I set small goals all the time - usually at the beginning of the month I sit down and write what I'd like to achieve by the end of the month. It's a great feeling looking back and ticking off goals which have been reached so I'm looking forward to doing that with the following in the not too distant future:


one. get camera fixed or purchase a new one..



two. photograph new ranges and add to website


three. have my cards printed in limited editions