Friday, February 20, 2009

6th of the 6th..I've been tagged.

littlechrissy has tagged me ... the rules are that you must go to your computer photo files, find the 6th folder, and the 6th photo in it must be displayed and written about. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.


So here goes....


Well the 6th file is named matsurii which means festival in Japanese. The 6th picture would have to be the worst in this file and for a moment I even considered cheating but instead have decided to go through my photos from Japan and feature them each Friday.


Each year there are festivals in just about every town in Japan, this photo was taken at the annual festival in Hitachi City. The photo is titled 'Aomori dance'. Most areas have a unique dance. The dance of Aomori is quite famous and can often be seen in other areas of Japan.



So now to continue the game I tag caffeinated prints, Little Jane St, Taryn Newland, La maison SUR LA COLLINE, Twinke Star Art and Paisley st claire.