Sunday, January 18, 2009

taking a rest..


sleeping koala at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary


kangaroo at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
I haven't been blogging for about 1 week now as I am currently teaching a group of Chinese children who are in Australia on a study tour. We have classes in the mornings and then we go on excursions in the afternoons. As there are 30 children (aged 8-12) you can imagine it is quite full on..lots of fun ...but full on! My intention was to come home each evening and reply to emails, list items on etsy and keep my blog up to date..but I have been so exhausted when I get home that there is no chance of any of that happening. I will basically be out of action until the end of January. I do get Sundays off so may pop in again next week...until then I hope everyone is happy, healthy and enjoying 2009 so far.